Kitchen Remodeling in Crown Point & North West Indiana
Your home is indeed your castle. And your property may be your single biggest investment. When it comes time to choose a residential remodeling contractor, choose wisely. The success of your project depends largely upon the residential contractors you choose. If you expect quality and a beautiful end result, demand only the finest residential contractors
At ReNew Home Center we specialize in professional, quality craftsmanship for all your residential remodeling needs. We staff only highly skilled workers, use only high quality materials, and leverage state-of-the-art interior and exterior building technology for each and every job. We complete home renovations just like you want them: correctly, on-time, the first time.
Home kitchen remodeling can take many forms: in addition to stoves, refrigerators, ovens and microwave ovens you will need to consider cabinets, counter tops, sinks, custom painting, and tile work. Take a look at your kitchen? Could you benefit from the magic of home kitchen remodeling?
Enjoy Your Kitchen
Kitchen designs are not to be taken lightly. This is not only a costly undertaking, but it is also one that your family and visitors to your home will use on a very regular basis, so it’s vital that you get it right.
There are many technical considerations in planning your kitchen, but make sure that it is a place that you can relax and enjoy as well, ReNew can help with planning the perfect kitchen.
For most of us the kitchen is still the most used room in the house so when planning a new kitchen or even just a revamp you’ll want to make the most of the limited space. A good starting point is to plan everything carefully. Create a comfortable, visually pleasing space that revolves around the work triangle, taking safety and practical issues into account.
When it comes to planning your kitchen, ergonomics is a key consideration and the most important rule here is the ‘work triangle’. Since nearly all work done in the kitchen revolves around the sink, fridge and oven, the objective should always be to make the distance between them comfortable. Ideally the sink, fridge and oven should be within easy reach of one another; you shouldn’t have to do laps or avoid obstacles to get to them. ReNew has the experience to make your design considerations work for you.
Our designers can put together a simple design or a complete custom design with custom cabinets and counter tops, appliances, lighting, flooring and custom wall finishes.Make a call today to set up your free in-home consultation.
A good lighting design can be essential for your kitchen. Task lighting to illuminate your work areas can add beauty as well as functionality. The right pendant lights over and island or peninsula can give the elegance and wow factor you are looking for. Here are a few lighting features to consider:
- Under Cabinet Lighting (to light the work areas, illuminate a back splash, add beauty)
- Over Cabinet Lighting (gives an up-lighting to illuminate the ceiling, gives a halo effect)
- Toe-Kick Lighting (mostly for ambiance, helps define your beautiful cabinets)
- Cove Lighting (softly illuminates the ceiling, adds elegance to any room)
- Recessed Lighting (most practical, can flood the area with light, placed over counters can serve as task lighting)
- Pendant Lighting (make a statement with 3 mini pendants over your island, choose a beautiful glass to accent your kitchen’s design)
- Light Fixtures (the right chandelier, semi-flush, flush mount or even ceiling fan over a table can help accent the entire lighting package)
- Track Lighting (focus the light on the cabinets or other main features in the kitchen, and can be used for task lighting)
- Dimmer Switches (turn the lights up when your cooking and preparing meals, after the work is done softly light your kitchen and enjoy the view)
ReNew Has an extensive background in the electrical field. Our designers can give you an extensive lighting design and our electricians can make your dreams come true.